WHAT IS ParentsNext?
Our ParentsNext program assists parents who are looking to return to or enter the workforce. Our team works with you to build confidence and feel empowered to begin employment. We’ll help you to develop a Job Plan to gain the skills you need to be ready for work by the time your youngest child reaches school-age. Our ParentsNext sites in the Logan, Queensland region are child friendly and we can also provide outreach services on request.
HOW WE HELP
Our program can provide a range of supports including:
- Access to local community services to help address other barriers
- Regular motivational coaching sessions and check-ins
- Employability skills and industry-specific training
- Pre-employment training and formal qualifications
- Culturally-sensitive services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and parents from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU UTILISE WORKWAYS RECRUITMENT AND EMPLOYER SUPPORT SERVICES:
At Workways, we pride ourselves on offering individualised support throughout your employment journey. Our work isn’t done once you’ve found employment. We commit to assisting you and your new employer for 6+ months after you’ve begun work to ensure you’re comfortable and happy in your new role.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST WITH WORKWAYS
This form provides us with some basic information we can use to start working with you. Give us as much detail as you can and we’ll be back in touch with next steps.